Earth Science AI
The science behind EarthScan™ and EarthCap™
Climate science transformed
Complex and fragmented climate data has been virtually impossible for everyone to use — until now. Earth Science AI™, the advanced science and technology behind EarthScan and EarthCap, connects climate science with business critical decisions. It’s the game changer that gives organizations the Climate Intelligence they need to identify risks, de-risk decisions, rewire business processes, and discover new opportunities.
Advanced science meets exponential technology
Earth Science AI powers a unified, standardized and science-based view of climate risk across millions of global assets simultaneously. A view only available today through EarthScan
Fusing peer-reviewed science and methodologies from climate and earth sciences, physics, statistical science, and remote sensing to build a comprehensive and dynamic picture of Climate Intelligence.
Combining machine learning, data modeling, data engineering, and scalable computing to deliver the latest Climate Intelligence to everyone, on demand.
Developed by our multidisciplinaryand domain experts, along with partners from top AI research institutions, including Imperial College London and The Alan Turing Institute.
Your decision-making ally
EarthScan puts the power of Earth Science AI at your fingertips, delivering unprecedented Climate Intelligence at the asset level.
Earth Science AI explained
We've developed Earth Science AI to create foundational, asset-level intelligence. It harmonizes climate data, unifies the analysis, and feeds the intelligence into EarthScan and EarthCap, to give you the most comprehensive view of climate risk available.
- Draws on petabytes of quality assured climate data from authoritative public and partner sources including weather stations, reanalysis, satellites, climate models, and direct observations.
- Uses advanced statistical methods, computer vision, and machine learning techniques — GANs, hybrid models, super-resolution, and transfer learning — to calculate your hazard risk exposure.
- Applies climate hazard exposure risk signals to built, linear, and natural capital assets.
- Features millions of assets we’ve mapped already, with new assets and labels added regularly.
- Fuses methods from multiple fields including data science, data engineering, statistical science, machine learning, climate and earth science, and remote sensing.
- Translates complex, fragmented climate data into accurate, user-friendly, decision-useful intelligence.
- Continuously learns on your behalf to actively monitor for threat detection, trend analysis, uncertainty quantification, and patterns.
- Creates a bias-corrected view of climate hazard exposure risk from 1970–2100, covering multiple emission scenarios.
- Provides seamless distribution to millions of global users through Cervest's groundbreaking products.
- Enables the sharing of insight, both inside and outside of your organization, creating a network of connected, informed users.
- Ensures everyone has continuous access to the latest climate intelligence to inform mission-critical decisions.
- Helps you see and understand the history and future of an asset’s climate hazard exposure risk.