We're architecting a new era of Climate Intelligence
Start your Climate Intelligence journey with EarthScan™.
Climate must be at the core of every decision
The climate now demands unprecedented decision-making clarity to strengthen our collective resilience. Clarity that drives change at a transformative pace and on a massive scale. Clarity that only Climate Intelligence can deliver.
Cervest’s Climate Intelligence is built on three core principles: irrefutable and evolving science, quantification for every asset, and open access for all. Seeing and sharing the risks we face and the actions we must take creates a Climate Intelligence Network™ — enabling us to collaborate with transparency and adapt as we transition to a low-carbon society.
Instantly access Climate Intelligence with EarthScan
Enterprises, governments and NGOs use EarthScan’s dynamic, on-demand Climate Intelligence to make decisions that strengthen asset resilience, support TCFD-aligned disclosure, and protect their value — all underpinned by leading-edge climate science.
- Build personalized asset portfolios and share with collaborators — inside and outside your organization.
- Discover early — and quantify — the biggest vulnerabilities and opportunities in your portfolio, across multiple climate scenarios and time horizons.
- Rewire your organizational processes with Climate Intelligence for informed decision-making.
Embed Climate Intelligence into transaction-level decisions with EarthCap
Banks, Asset Managers and insurance providers can now use the climate risk capabilities of EarthCap™ to integrate cutting-edge climate modelling research into decision making.
- Use the CVaR (Climate Value-at-Risk) inherent in credit decision making processes to correctly reprice the risk.
- Climate-align portfolios and generate benchmarks for potential investments based on their underlying climate volatility and CO2 profile.
- Evaluate the financial impact of differing ‘climate shock’ stress testing scenarios.
Fusing human ingenuity with machine learning
Earth Science AI™ is the advanced science and technology behind EarthScan and EarthCap. It unifies climate data with earth science expertise, data modeling, and machine learning to present a standardized and science-based view of climate risk across millions of global assets.
Our latest news and insights
See all news
The Cervest 2021 Climate Intelligence Outlook: climate crisis causing seismic shift in business priorities
Microsoft Deputy CTO joins Cervest as Chairperson
Net Zero is essential but insufficient