Join the journeyCalling all impatient optimists, passionate experts and fearless challengers
We’re building a truly world-leading team of like-minded individuals determined to build an extraordinary platform that protects our planet and its resources.
You’ll join a team of passionate scientists, engineers, developers and innovators developing cutting-edge machine learning, maths, science and data to empower decision-makers to devise strategies that benefit people and the planet.
If you’re seeking a career that combines the power of leading-edge technology and science with positive impact, we’d love to hear from you.
Life at Cervest
People are at the heart of our mission – we believe in seeking excellence and then taking the best possible care of our people. Besides great work, there are plenty of benefits to being part of the team. They’re evolving as we do, but here are some to expect.
- £1000 each year to expand your knowledge through training, books and wider development activities
- Opportunities to learn from world-class experts at organisations like the Alan Turing Institute and the Met Office
- 10% of your time can be used for projects that help us meet Cervest’s mission outside your day-to-day responsibilities
- Regular knowledge-sharing sessions within and across teams
- 30 days holiday each year – 22 to take as you choose, plus 8 bank holidays
- The entire office closes between Christmas and New Year
Health and Wellbeing
- Paid sick leave for physical and mental health needs
- Access to Spill, for video or text-based counselling and holistic mental health support
- Fresh fruit, tea, coffee and healthy food prioritised for team lunches
- Everyone has a plant that they own and take care of in the office
- Spend up to £1,000 on a bike through our cycle-to-work scheme
- Regular team and company activities that cater to the different life circumstances of our employees
- Regular AMAs with company leadership
- Genuine input into our culture as we grow rapidly
- Strong flexible-working and remote culture
- Paid maternity, paternity, adoption or shared parental leave
- Flexibility in working times with a focus on getting the job done rather than if you’re sat at your desk
- Ability to work remotely some of the time – we try to balance making sure we’re building the team together with supporting people to work in the best environment for them
- Automatic enrolment into our pension scheme with Aviva
Open positions at Cervest
We're seeking a Product Designer to join our team at an exciting time for our business. You'll be helping to grow our success as an AI-first platform, working across all stages of the product design process, with the main focus on the product marketing website. ...