Join us on our journey
We’re building a truly world-leading team of like-minded individuals determined to build an extraordinary platform and protect our planet and its resources through Earth Science AI. You’ll join a team of passionate scientists, engineers, developers and innovators developing cutting-edge machine learning, maths, science and data to empower decision-makers to devise strategies that benefit people and planet. If you’re seeking a career that combines the power of leading-edge technology and science with a positive impact, we’d love to hear from you.
In recent years we have experienced unprecedented flooding, hurricanes, heatwaves and fires that have caused mass-scale disruption across the globe.
Climate volatility affects all of us. Every organisation, every government, every community and every person. Traditional models are not effective for forecasting extreme events and there is a significant information gap between climate awareness and the decisions that need to be made.
We are pioneering a consolidated and personalised solution that simplifies the complex data that shrouds climate security.Through digesting and filtering vast data, Cervest’s Earth Science AI-powered platform will help organisations and individuals comprehensively identify early-warning signs or ‘signals’ of extreme events such as floods and fires.
We need like-minded individuals who want to make a difference, build extraordinary models and restore and protect our planet through Earth Science AI.
You’ll join a team of passionate scientists, engineers, developers and innovators using cutting-edge machine learning, maths, science and data to positively impact our planet.
Do you seek a career that combines the power of technology and science with creating a positive, sustainable impact on the world we live in?
We’d love to hear from you.
We are a team of impatient optimists who want to make a lasting, positive and sustainable impact across the planet - by doing science! We believe the benefits of scientific thinking should be accessible, affordable and used to empower those managing nature’s resources...
Our principles are hardwired into everything we’re working towards, and our daily efforts to make positive progress.
Firstly – we’re objective. Our work is thoroughly evidence-based, rigorously researched and robustly scientific.
We’re curious. We’re innately eager to learn and understand, question critically, explore contrarian views and maintain a passionate openness to new perspectives.
We’re humble. We’re not afraid to admit that the problems we’re solving are complex, even as we strive for solutions that are clear and simple.
We believe in being beneficent. Our determination to benefit others and create social good is at the heart of all we do.
We are a community; we take care of each other. Our diversity is our strength, integrating a range of expertise and experience, both personal and professional.
We prize integrity above all else. We are honest and accountable, and encourage the same among the broader community of our platform’s users.
Life at Cervest
People are at the heart of our mission – we believe in seeking excellence and then taking the best possible care of our people. Besides great work, there are plenty of benefits to being part of the team. They’re evolving as we do, but here are some to expect.
- £1000 each year to expand your knowledge through training, books and wider development activities
- Opportunities to learn from world-class experts at organisations like the Alan Turing Institute and the Met Office
- 10% of your time can be used for projects that help us meet Cervest’s mission outside your day-to-day responsibilities
- Regular knowledge-sharing sessions within and across teams
- 30 days holiday each year – 22 to take as you choose, plus 8 bank holidays
- The entire office closes between Christmas and New Year
Health and Wellbeing
- Paid sick leave for physical and mental health needs
- Fresh fruit, tea, coffee and healthy food prioritised for team lunches
- Everyone has a plant that they own and take care of in the office
- Spend up to £1,000 on a bike through our cycle-to-work scheme
- Regular team and company activities that cater to the different life circumstances of our employees
- Regular AMAs with company leadership
- Genuine input into our culture as we grow rapidly
- Strong flexible-working and remote culture
- Paid maternity, paternity, adoption or shared parental leave
- Flexibility in working times with a focus on getting the job done rather than if you’re sat at your desk
- Ability to work remotely some of the time – we try to balance making sure we’re building the team together with supporting people to work in the best environment for them
- Automatic enrolment into our pension scheme with Aviva