Iggy Bassi, founder and CEO, Cervest, a UK start-up using earth science artificial intelligence (AI) to help financial companies mitigate the short- and long-term effects of the climate crisis, talks to The Banker’s Joy Macknight about the move to make climate-related financial disclosures compulsory, and how AI optimises decision making to reduce risks and costs and maximise resilience against climate change.
- Cervest is Proud to be a Certified B Corporation
- Ep202: Climate-proofing assets for the future
- Earth Day 2021: Tech leaders share tips on how to tackle the climate crisis
- Our Founder and CEO chats to IBS Intelligence about climate and the financial sector
- The pandemic, Biden, and new technologies will make this an Earth Day to remember