Our vision is to restore our planet through informed decisions and we will do that by empowering everyone to make informed climate decisions through Earth Science AI.
We’re seeking an ambitious and talented Social Media Coordinator to join our team at an exciting time for our business. You’ll be helping to grow our success as an AI-first platform, driving brand awareness and customer acquisition across our social media channels.
From the outset you’ll be managing Cervest’s online presence by producing content, analysing usage data and developing a social media strategy to establish scientific credibility, attract and retain talent, boost awareness of Cervest and climate risk more widely, and generate excitement about the launch of our Earth Science AI platform. Reporting to Kate Rodger, Cervest’s Head of Customer and Partner Development you will play a crucial role in collaborating with all teams at Cervest to develop content to promote Cervest’s message and presence on social media.
The role offers a unique opportunity to join an early-stage, highly mission-driven team where you’ll have the ability to make a significant impact on our company and share our mission more widely to help us drive understanding of climate risk.
We are a pro-diversity company and passionate about bringing together people of all backgrounds, because we know that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner.
What you’ll be doing – main responsibilities
- Working with a cross functional team to generate, edit, publish and share engaging content on LinkedIn, Twitter and Glassdoor
- Design and implement social media strategy to promote the launch of our Earth Science AI platform and acquire targeted users
- Coordinate teams to create content on relevant news stories
- Report on Cervest’s SM analytics
- Meet/exceed KPIs
- Ensure brand consistency across all platforms
What you’ll be doing – secondary responsibilities
- Investigate any new social media channels relevant to Cervest
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media
- Follow key journalists
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to coordinate and organise a team to get things done
- Proven experience and understanding of social media
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field
For a confidential, informal discussion on Cervest and the role, please feel free to contact Kate Rodger.
Salary – £15K / annum (dependent on experience) for 20 hours/week (£26,250 FTE) or local equivalent
Opportunities to learn, grow and thrive with support from talented and empathetic team mates
We are a remote first company and, given the time frame for this role, we are anticipating that it will be fully remote. We are looking for candidates who would be able to come to our office in London (once travel is sensible) once a quarter using more sustainable transport methods (we’ll help with that) so generally within one time zone of the UK.
Fuller list of benefits on our main career page – we’re an early stage startup and currently reviewing our benefits in light of becoming a remote-first company. We are committed to ensuring that we support our team in developing in line with their aspirations and talents as well as continuing to develop our culture in line with our values.