Cervest is an exciting 4-year old Climate Intelligence company. We have created the world’s first, open access Earth Science AI that provides market-leading insights into asset-level climate risk for any location and time-frame, which results in better operational and disclosure-driven decisions for businesses and governments. Our ultimate aim is to protect and preserve assets, including the greatest one we share – the planet.
About the role:
We seek a talented, seasoned and proven sales professional and leader to join our team at an exciting time for our business and the market. You’ll be helping to grow our success as an AI-first climate intelligence platform, creating traction in the market and laying the foundations for scale across key sectors and geographies.
From the outset you’ll be working to identify and engage with the right customer base and partners to test, prove, bring to market, and build our product/capabilities. You’ll also be passionate about bringing the innovative approaches needed to establish a brand new category. As part of a 3-person commercial team you will play a crucial role in bringing customers onto our platform by demonstrating how our pioneering platform can help them make better decisions in the face of the new climate reality.
The role offers a unique opportunity to join an early-stage, highly mission-driven team where you’ll have the ability to make a significant impact on our company and our users.
We are a pro-diversity company and passionate about bringing together people of all backgrounds, because we know that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner.
What you’ll be doing – main responsibilities
- Identifying opportunities, positioning and then selling our offerings into risk capital, energy and utilities markets
- Introduce Cervest value prop at senior level
- Develop use case proposition
- Meet/exceed KPIs
What you’ll be doing – secondary responsibilities
- Building a high quality pipeline
- Reporting progress to Leadership team
- Spokesperson on climate risk intelligence in the financial services industry (webinars, events etc)
- Identifying strategic partnership opportunities to build a market wide proposition
Great if you have:
- 7+ yrs in risk-based tech/SaaS business solutions
- 5+ years proven C-level selling/consulting and relationship management into the Financial & Insurance Sectors. Alternatively, similar experience in the Energy or Utilities Sector will also be considered.
- 5 month, fixed-term contract; 18.5 hrs/week
- Total value: £30,000 (£135,000 pro-rata)
For a confidential, informal discussion on Cervest and the role, please feel free to contact Mark Hodgson at email@example.com. Alternatively please send your CV and a brief cover letter directly to Mark at the same email address. We do not respond to cold outreach from recruitment agencies.