We’re seeking a Product Designer to join our team at an exciting time for our business. You’ll be helping to grow our success as an AI-first platform, working across all stages of the product design process, with the main focus on the product marketing website.
From the outset you will work closely with designers, product managers and engineers to find innovative solutions that enhance the user experience for our customers. You’ll also be passionate about the craft and process of building world-class products. You will play a crucial role in the design team, looking after the product marketing website and helping build our products.
The role offers a unique opportunity to join an early-stage, highly mission-driven team where you’ll have the ability to make a significant impact on our company and our users.
We are a pro-diversity company and passionate about bringing together people of all backgrounds, because we know that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner.
What you’ll be doing – main responsibilities:
- Define and uphold design standards, guidelines and best practices
- Take responsibility for Cervest Website
- Building high-fidelity designs for the product
- Participate in ongoing design reviews and iterations during the sprint
- Use behavioural and research data to support designs, substantiating work with quantitative, behavioural data, customer feedback and usability findings
- Supporting Brand work
- Experienced in working at tech companies and with a strong understanding good practices around design processes; able to take ownerships of components of E2E practices and space to develop into ownership and increasing accountability
- A portfolio featuring example of product design work and thinking
- Ability to create pixel-perfect designs and detailed specifications for components, patterns, interactions and behaviours
- Experience with and passion for modular design, systems and technology
- Experience working across web, mobile web and native environments
- Be comfortable working with tools such as Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Invision or similar.
- Experience in designing for Data Visualisations
For a confidential, informal discussion on Cervest and the role, please feel free to contact Ernesta Baniulyte.
The interview process for this role will be approximately 4-5 hours in total (which we accommodate as much as possible around your obligations), comprising interviews with 3-4 Cervest representatives across the organisation, and a design task that should not take more than 2h to complete.