Cervest, a UK start-up, is using Earth Science AI to help financial companies mitigate the short- and long-term effects of the climate crisis. Sunniva Kolostyak speaks to Iggy Bassi, the Founder and CEO of the company, about how extreme weather events can impact assets, the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD), and the benefits of impact investing.
- Cervest is Proud to be a Certified B Corporation
- Ep202: Climate-proofing assets for the future
- Earth Day 2021: Tech leaders share tips on how to tackle the climate crisis
- Our Founder and CEO chats to IBS Intelligence about climate and the financial sector
- The pandemic, Biden, and new technologies will make this an Earth Day to remember